Professional PhotographyBook a Photo Shoot With the Experts
A few of the photo shoot options you can get from us include professional headshots, couple photo shoots, family photo shoots, and maternity photo shoots.
If you have any sort of professional presences online or on a job site, then you should have a good headshot. Our photographers work with you to get your photogenic side and create the best headshot for your needs.
Couple Photo Shoot
When you’re with the right person, you want to capture every moment you have with them. While nothing can replace the goofy selfies and photos you take of each other, having professional photos taken during a couple photoshoot can really capture the love you have.
Choosing us to take photos of you and your significant other means that you’ll get a professional photographer that will encourage you to be your authentic selves. No posing with stiff bodies or forced smiles.
Maternity Photo Shoot
Pregnancy is a beautiful process; you’re bringing life into the world. Unfortunately, expecting mothers know that not every step on the journey to give birth is glamorous. It can leave you feeling lethargic, moody, and just plain gross at times.
Getting one of our photographer to take photos during a maternity photoshoot will remind you of the joys that came with pregnancy long after your baby is born. Out photographers will take your wants and needs into consideration when you book a photo shoot with us.
Family Photo Shoot
Family portraits are perfect for the holiday season and to hang in your home as your children grow older.
They’re wonderful keepsakes to look back on.
Our photographers can take the perfect family photoshoot that you can put in your wallet, on the wall, or in a scrapbook.
Whether you’re looking for specific poses or want a photo that’s more natural, we can capture it for you.
Scheduling & Booking Your Photo Shoot Session
The first step to setting up a session with one of our photo shoot professional photographers is a consultation with the photographer you’re interested in.
Just drop us an email or call so that we have an idea of what type of photo shoot you’re looking for. We can also help you decide and design the type of session you get if you’re unsure.
The second step is the actual scheduling of the date and time. Our studio allows you to book a session any day of the week, and you can book any time between morning and late afternoon.
Our photographers spend an ample amount of time one on one with you so that you have their full attention.
When you book, be sure that you’re looking for a session that is at least a couple weeks away.
Just remember that weekdays are the most flexible since everyone tries to book the weekend.
The third and final steps are booking the appointment and paying the costs.
When you set your date and time, they’re only “tentatively” reserved until payment is made.
Once you have paid for your session, it is officially booked, and that time slot is solely dedicated to you.
How to Prepare for a Photoshoot
The most basic tips to ensure that you have a good experience during your photography session include getting enough sleep and staying hydrated.
You can do more though to really enjoy your experience without worrying about aspects beyond your control.
You should take the following tips into consideration to get the most out of your time with our photographers.
Organize Your Clothes the Night Before
- Have what you intend to wear laid out the night before.
- Ensure that each piece is clean and ironed.
- Be sure to pick off any stray pieces of lint, hair, and pet fur. Not only will your image look better with a wrinkle-free shirt, but you won’t have to stress the morning of about what you should wear
- When choosing what to wear, you should wear clothing that won’t detract from the star of the photo: your face.
- You want to avoid clothes with labels on them, loud colors, and busy prints.
Make Sure to Eat the Day of the Shoot
- You don’t want to arrive at your photo shoot with an empty stomach.
- Eating before your appointment not only will give you more energy, it will make you look better and more focused on each photo.
- Eat breakfast beforehand, or bring small snacks that won’t stain your teeth, lips, or tongue or dirty your clothes.
Do Not Put on too Much Makeup
- You have two options for getting your makeup just right: do it yourself or hire a makeup artist. You don’t want to go too overboard (unless your photoshoot has a specific theme). Try to achieve a natural makeup look that evens the skin tone.
Keep an Eye Out on Your Grooming
- A small feature that many people don’t think of is their fingers and toes (if they’re exposed). You want to make sure they’re cleaned and groomed. While it is suggested that your nails be a natural color, it’s your photo session. Go with what you’re comfortable with.
- Men who are getting their photo taken should trim their facial hair or simply groom it. In photographs, patches in beards can be more noticeable. If it’s something you’re self-conscious about then shave the beard.
- Get any facials or haircuts done about a week before the scheduled shoot.
- Come with your hair already done and bring a comb or brush to keep it looking fresh throughout the session.
- You want to also make sure that your eyebrows are groomed, teeth are clean, and lips are moisturized.
- If you know you have dry lips, feel free to bring a lip balm with you.
- Have fun! You’ve booked a photoshoot to make preserve memories that you’re experiencing in the moment. You want to be relaxed even for professional headshots. Companies that are looking at your headshot are looking to hire you, not a robot that can pose well. The best photos come in moments when you’re being yourself.
Book an Appointment Today!
Let us capture your best moments, whether you are seeking a professional, couples, family, maternity, or boudoir photo shoot. At PMAI, we work with you to bring out your best side and capture those special moments that will last a lifetime. Book your appointment today!
Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt.
Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.