PMA 2010 Planning Resources
It's Almost Here – Are You Ready?
Here’s a guide to everything you need to know about the Ultimate Event for Everything Photo.
• Cameras@PMA – A complete list of all the cameras launching at PMA 2010.
• Deals at PMA – Exhibitor specials, prizes, and more are all featured here
• PMA Newsline – Up to the minute industry updates and news
• February digital issue of the PMA Magazine – Pre-PMA 2010 information you need to know
• MyPMA – Customize your schedule, floor map, and more with apps for the web and smartphones, including the free iPhone app.
• Text Updates – Get text updates with keyword “PMA10.”
• Follow us on Twitter – If you’re tweeting from the show, use the #PMA2010 hashtag and follow these PMA tweeps!
• Exhibitor List – see the growing list of exhibitors
• Floor Plan – Find the booths you want to visit and customize your route.
• Trade Show Highlights – See side-by-side comparisons at the DIMA Shoot-Outs, and visit the PMA Photo App Pavilion, International Pavilions, and more.
• Trade Show Hours – Don’t miss a moment! See when the show opens and closes.
• Official Business Session Keynotes – Insightful. Informative. Entertaining. Don’t miss Peter Sheahan, George Whalin, or Guy Kawasaki for these though-provoking sessions.
• Session Search – Looking for a specific topic? Find it here.
• Session Handouts – Want to print it out before class? Or need another copy? Here you go.
• Social Events – Share ideas and meet new people at these events.
• PMA Big Night at the House of Blues – Relax and unwind with friends, music, buffet-style BBQ, and an open bar (beer and soft drinks).
• Shuttles – Forget the cabs. Save big with these shuttle discounts.
• Hotels – Great savings can be found at the Hilton Anaheim, Sheraton Park Hotel, and the Hyatt Regency Orange County
• Show Your Badge and Save – Anaheim welcomes PMA 2010 attendees with savings at local restaurants and more.
Last Chance Savings – Register before February 12!
Save $100 off the All Conference Connection Pass when you register before Friday, February 12.
Just want to browse the Trade Show? Get a Trade Show Only badge for $49 member/$99 nonmember
Coming in for the day? Single-Day Passes are available for $29 member/$49 nonmember. You can park here.