|PMA 2010 Exhibitor eNewsletter - December 23rd Edition
Director's Corner: Do You "Tweet"? We Do ...
Follow PMATradeshows for reminders, updates, and other important show-related information. All PMA 2010 related posts will use the hash tag #PMA2010 for easy searching. Feel free to join us in doing so, and Twitter away pre-show and on-site!
Executive Note: Exhibitor Invites Reminder
|Rod Folland, Group Executive, Trade Exhibits
New this year, PMA is offering exhibitors a free tool, Exhibitor Invites, which allows you to create your own customized email campaign:
To get started, click here . Simply type in your "Last Name" as the Username and "Registration Password" as the Password you use to access the PMA 2010 Exhibitor Online Order Center. If you have any questions about the benefits of the Exhibitor Invites program, contact Shelly Purcell at 319-892-3033 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send up to three emails to an unlimited number of customers and prospects, offering them customized information about your company, free or discounted registration for PMA 2010, and a friendly reminder to stop by your booth.
- Upload customer and prospect file(s) to the bonded and licensed third-party email service, Global IntelliSystems. Rest assured your list is 100 percent secure - it will not be shared with anyone, not even PMA ®.
- Your company name, logo, booth number, and a customized message (show specials, early-bird announcements, etc.) is included as part of the three separate HTML emails - you approve the message and the schedule. And PMA pays for the whole thing!
- Email is timelier than snail mail, easy to track, and more effective than other marketing methods.
- Boost awareness about your company, and help ensure all your key customers and prospects visit your booth at PMA 2010.
If you have any problems using the system, send an email to: email@example.com.
The Calendar of Deadlines
Each edition of the Exhibitor eNewsletter includes a listing of upcoming deadlines for "all things show-related" - Official Show Program Listing deadline, GES and other official contractor advance discount deadlines, and optional promotional opportunities and events. Use this list as a reminder of the closest deadlines; the full list will be posted on the PMA 2010 website, both within FAQs and the Exhibitor Information Manual.
2010 DIMA Photo Kiosk Shoot-Out Entry Deadline - Friday, January 8, 2010
DIMA Innovative Digital Product Award Entry Deadline - Friday, January 8, 2010
GES Advance Warehouse Shipments Allowed - Thursday, January 14 - Friday, February 12, 2010
DIMA Photo Book Showcase Entry Deadline - Friday, January 15, 2010
PMA 2010 Housing closes - Friday, January 15, 2010
GES Advanced Discount Deadline - Wednesday, January 27, 2010
PMA Education Theater - Time Slots Available
Do you have something you want to say at PMA 2010 to more people than can fit in your booth? If so, we have just the thing for you. The PMA 2010 floor plan will have a theatre-styled area that will be used for several exciting presentations, but it is available for exhibitors to use for a nominal fee. We will even help you promote the presentation to the PMA audience. If interested or for additional information, please contact Jeff Frazine.
Most PMA 2010 Exhibit-Related Deadlines Have Passed, But ...
Exhibitors can still log in to accounts within the PMA 2010 Online Order Center and update listings for the online exhibitor list, submit display plans for approval, order customer appreciation coupons, and submit Exhibitor Appointed Contractor authorizations or chemical waste generator statements. Exhibitors can even register online for PMA Sneak Peek 2010 or the SPAA/PSPA reception!
Mailings and Faxes and Spam, Oh My!
Exhibitors in all major trade shows expect to receive dozens of nonofficial, independent service contractor solicitations; as an exhibitor in our own show, PMA gets them, too. But the unsolicited offers can be many and can even include a few dubious approaches, so it may be a good idea to remember a few basic points:
Note to all PMA 2010 Exhibitors: There Is No "Official" PMA Show Daily
- There is only one official PMA 2010 Official Show Program, and your exhibit and product guide listings in it are complimentary. No PMA employee will charge you in any way for the free program listing that comes with your exhibit space.
- MyPMA, powered by Map Your Show, is the official PMA 2010 online product search tool, well worth the time to update and monitor. We hope you will welcome information about MyPMA as well as lead retrieval supplier Experient.
- Only PMA departments, the Anaheim Convention Center, listed PMA hotels, and listed PMA Official Service Contractors have exhibitor-contract authorization to contact you. Your name has NOT been supplied to others for marketing purposes, but it may have been harvested from past published lists or from the web. Direct marketing databases of past PMA and other shows' exhibitors exist for purchase; PMA does not supply data to brokers and has no control over them.
- Exhibitors occasionally receive solicitations imitating the look of an official show communication, sometimes featuring the show logo, the Association name, the word "official," or copy vaguely appearing to emanate from or imply cooperation with PMA ("You are receiving this fax because you are an exhibitor in the PMA Show," for example). Always compare message sources to the list of Official Service Contractors within the PMA 2010 online Exhibitor Information Manual. Call PMA Trade Exhibit Services when in doubt or when you suspect a solicitor of impersonating PMA or an Official Service Contractor. Never respond to an offer you have not read carefully.
PMA endorses no printed daily publication. The only official publication is PMA Magazine - Connecting the Imaging Communities, which publishes the show guide in its February issue, as well as the official show program. Both of these will have on-site distribution. PMA also offers exciting on-site digital ways to reach customers, including mobile alerts and the industry-leading PMA Newsline newsletter.
Current PMA 2010 Hotel Specials
HILTON ANAHEIM (DIMA and PMA Headquarters Hotel) - Book Online
The $199 Single/Double rate includes FREE wireless internet and Double Hilton Honors Points. Newly renovated guest rooms and suites include the Hilton Serenity Bed with overfilled down comforters and "Touch of Down" pillows; high-speed wired and wireless internet; 32-inch or larger flat screen TVs; digital connectivity panels for electronic devices; easy-to-set alarm clocks with MP3 player connectivity; personal Cuisinart ® coffee makers; irons; ironing boards; hair dryers; individual climate control; laptop-sized safes; and Crabtree & Evelyn ® bathroom amenities. It is a nonsmoking hotel. ADA accessible rooms are available. All PMA 2010 attendees receive Double Hilton Honors Points with their stay. Book NOW before this Headquarters hotel sells out!
CROWNE PLAZA ANAHEIM RESORT - Now Just $135 Single/Double
Save $34 off the previous PMA 2010 rate - book here!
DESERT PALMS HOTEL & SUITES - Now Just $119 Deluxe/$134 for Suites
Rates include a hot breakfast buffet every morning and a $10 coupon to the Sandbox Bar & Grille - book here.
EARLY BIRDS SAVE at the HYATT REGENCY ORANGE COUNTY!!
Book by December 31 and SAVE! The $159 Single/Double special, prepaid, nonrefundable rate includes FREE wired internet and parking. (Normal PMA 2010 Hyatt Regency Orange County rates are $179 Single/Double - fully refundable deposit with 7-day cancel notice.) You must click here to book this special PMA 2010 Hyatt rate.
For assistance and information, please contact PMA Housing :
Tel: 800-762-9287 or 517-788-8100
PMA 2010 Hosted Buyers Program
You could chase down the key buyers in the industry. Or you could connect directly with them. Get guaranteed, one-on-one appointments at the PMA 2010 Hosted Buyers Program with global and national buyers from the most influential and volume-driven companies in the world. These affordable, 20-minute appointments will boost your PMA 2010 return on investment (ROI). Make sure you don't risk a potential partner missing your presence at the Ultimate Event for Everything Photo. Schedule an appointment today!
For questions and inquiries, contact Jon Rousseau.
Expand Your Customer Base
Build business relationships with sports and school photography companies at PMA 2010 by securing a table at the SPAA/PSPA Supplier and Lab Reception.
Taking place the night before the PMA 2010 trade show opens, this is the perfect opportunity to reach out and connect with current and potential customers in a relaxed, networking atmosphere .
Don't miss this chance to showcase your products and services and start generating new business.
Reserve Your Table Now
Place : Anaheim Convention Center
Date and Time: Saturday, February 20, 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Thank you for your time and attention. Look for the next edition in coming weeks.
Please note: Previous editions of the PMA 2010 Exhibitor eNewsletter are archived online.
You are receiving this email from PMA because we believe you have given us permission to communicate with you periodically about events and services. If you wish to no longer receive any emails from PMA, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Doing so will eliminate receipt of all electronic messages from PMA ®, AIE ®, CPC TM, DIMA ®, NAPET ®, PIEA, PPFA ®, PSPA TM, PSRO ®, SPAA ®, SPFE ®, PMA newsletters, PMA Magazine - Connecting the Imaging Communities and Newsline.
To ensure that your email is not blocked by a filter, please add our "From" email address (email@example.com) to your address book or safe list.