DIMA Innovative Digital Product Awards Requirements
- Your product must be exhibited at PMA 2010®
- Your company must exhibit at the 2010 Sneak Peek Press Event
- You must meet the January 8, 2010 deadline
- Submit a digital photo of the product to be exhibited in the DIMA Innovative Digital Product Awards event (300 dpi jpeg no larger than 4MB)
- If submitting software, please include a screen shot.
- You must send ALL requested information
- Application Form
- Product Questionnaire
- Photo of Product (or screen shot for software)
- Note: Any missing application component will lead to immediate disqualification from the DIMA Innovative Digital Product Awards event.
- You may not enter more than three (3) newly launched products
- A newly launched product is defined as any product launched within 90 days of PMA 2010 or one that is being launched for the first time at PMA 2010. Awards for winning products that do not launch within 90 days of PMA 2010 will be rescinded.
- The Vision Award is eligible for products/technology that have not been formally announced and do not intend to launch within the 90-day time frame.
How to submit your data online (please prepare your data based on for following before start):
- Submit company contact information first;
- You will be then prompted to submit product information and questionnaire that include the following
- Product Name
- Product Description (max. 500 words)
- Will you be launching this product at PMA?
- When will your product be available on the market?
- Q1: Why is this product/service considered innovative (max. 500 words)?
- Q2: What sets this product/service apart from its competitors (max. 500 words)?
- Q3: How does this product/service benefit its user (max. 500 words)?
- Upload images for each product submitted;
- You may then continue to submit up to two more products.
Photo Marketing Association International has Non-Disclosure Agreements with the judges of the DIMA Digital Innovative Product Awards for products being launched at PMA 2010. We would be happy to sign such agreements if necessary.