Technology Suites – An alternative to traditional exhibiting
We understand that not every product or service is suited to trade show floor exhibiting. Consider investing in a Technology Suite as a creative option to join the world’s largest annual international imaging convention and trade show. Our executive-style Technology Suites create the ideal setting for conducting successful meetings.
Technology Suites are private conference spaces conveniently located within the convention center and close to the trade show floor. You’ll receive all the benefits of exhibiting, including PMA Sneak Peek, options to create a fully furnished executive-style suite, a shared receptionist, and more.
- Host exclusive presentations.
- Conduct one-on-one meetings with key clients and partners.
- Meet with press and industry analysts.
- Explore technology alliances with device and software producers.
- Develop strategies with multi-company teams.
- Conduct interviews, focus group studies, and market research.
Ideal Solution for ...
- Imaging technology providers
- Entrepreneurs seeking strategic alliances
- Component manufacturers and engineers
- Software producers and designers
- Wholesalers and distributors
- Multi-company development teams
High-Value Alternative, Customized to Your Needs
Access is easier with a Technology Suite. Spend your time and resources on strategies and accounts and we’ll take care of the suite details. Multiple new options let you build the perfect environment tailored to your needs.
- Broad selection of meeting room sizes or customize your own with GES
- Completely outfitted conference room
- Executive-style furnishings available from GES
- Nightly cleaning
- Electrical outlets, phone line, and phone
- Full reception services (messages, appointment scheduling, fax/photocopy services)
- Hospitality snack bar
- Press room privileges and Sneak Peek eligibility (includes press kit and press conference scheduling)
- Listings in the PMA magazine and the PMA Official Show Program
- 5 full PMA 09 badge registrations (DIMA badge registrations available at no extra charge)
Jeff Frazine, Executive, Association Sales
517-788-8100 x 289
Back to Exhibit Options