In this issue, read about PMA’s newly refined mission statement, and discover new and continuing ways your association will bring you the tools and information you need to keep growing your business into the future.
You will also discover the fascinating story behind Orms, a whole community of imaging businesses in South Africa, which all began in a Cape Town garage.
Also in this issue:
- The sweet spot – With a small-town, big-heart philosophy, Picture This Jackson deserves its great success
- Bringing photo chaos to order – How APPO members are helping consumers get organized – and find those “printworthy” pictures
- Calumet makes bold moves – Thriving in four European countries, Calumet sets its sights on more markets, including a return to the U.S.
- Deep dive into social imaging – A new report from InfoTrends makes an in-depth examination of consumer imaging behaviors
- Easy, beautiful, archival – With its simple subscription print model and unique packaging, timeshel’s time has come