In this issue, discover the excitement of The Big Photo Show LA 2014! Read about all the opportunities this event, held in May, brought to photo enthusiasts and imaging businesses; check out interviews with attendees; and read (and even watch) interviews with exhibitors.
In addition, this issue revisits retailers we interviewed a year ago about getting consumers to make prints and photo products from mobile images. Discover what a huge difference a year has made in technology, ease of use, and big profits.
Also in this issue:
- Hans Hartman of Suite 48 Analytics reveals trends in mobile photography and output
- LifePics is betting on 3D printing
- The 2014 AIE Future Imaging Summit panel on output explains current trends
- Panasonic’s Darin Pepple explains how 4K and hybrid photography are changing the game
- How the Tran family escaped terrors in Cambodia – then built one of the most successful imaging businesses in Australia
- In the U.K., The Photography Show picks up where Focus on Imaging left off
- PMA resources to help you promote National Photo Month in May