For Members Only (FMO) provides features and news of PPFA and the art and framing industry, profiles of PPFA retailer members, framing tips, marketing ideas, and much more!
|Current Issue of FMO
|Inside your March/April 2014 Issue:
|What do these have in common?
- Miner’s safety lamp
- Skateboard with “Day of the Dead” artwork
- Antique card featuring an old lamp
- Vintage “Naughty Scotties” his and her towels
- Award from the King of Spain
They are all objects framed in the winning entries in the finals of the PPFA International OPEN framing competition.
View images of the OPEN and PRINT winning entries, and of the “Competition Celebration” held in January during the PPFA Convention in Las Vegas!
Also in this issue:
- What happens in Vegas definitely does NOT stay in Vegas – read what PPFA Convention attendees learned and will take home to improve their businesses
- Honoring Mark Klostermeyer, Susan Gittlen, Paul Hickman and Bob Warshawer with PPFA Annual Awards
- Meet the new PPFA Board – and find out what new President Robin Gentry has to say about: Observe, Engage, Participate
- News and photos from the Chapter Leaders Conference in Las Vegas; and from the Pacific Southwest and Tri-State Chapters
- Horsing Around– Check out the 2014 PRINT Competition piece, “The Kissing Booths”
- Framers Corner nuggets – Framing orchids; and rehydrating a sheepskin/vellum diploma
All this and more in your March/April issue of FMO!
Press Releases/News Items
Contact Elaine here
Contact Jennifer here