For Members Only (FMO) provides features and news of PPFA and the art and framing industry, profiles of PPFA retailer members, framing tips, marketing ideas, and much more!
From custom kitchens to custom frames
Award-winning Ohio framer draws on years of cabinet making experience John Barlowe spent three decades as a contractor specializing in custom kitchens, before turning to another passion – custom picture framing.
The owner of Frame Shop Art Gallery & Gifts in Holland, Ohio, John’s cabinet making skills are showcased in the quality workmanship he brings to frame making. “The things I enjoy most are family pieces and memory boxes that have a personal story behind them,” he says.
John also offers photo restoration services, something that almost always results in a custom framing order. A Kodak professional bulk photo scanner that he purchased several years ago has paid off over and over again.
A wiz at marketing and promotions, John tries to look at everything as an opportunity to market his frame shop.
Also in this issue:
All this and more in your July/August issue of FMO!
- News and photos from the New England and Pacific Southwest Chapters, as well as tri-Chapter event held by Indiana, Kentucky-Tennessee, and Mid America that drew framers from eight states
- Robin Gentry shares her motto, favorite movie and music, proudest moment and more in this fun profile
- Learn the best way to mount sports and political pins, and brooches
- Could you use a retail makeover? Check out this new promotion from Tru Vue
- Enjoy special offers and rewards in FedEx Fridays
- Horse sense – Remember to order your PRINT piece of the kissing horses and enter this year’s Competition
- And much more!
Press Releases/News Items
Contact Elaine here
Contact Jennifer here