For Members Only (FMO) provides features and news of PPFA and the art and framing industry, profiles of PPFA retailer members, framing tips, marketing ideas, and much more!
|Inside your November/December 2013 Issue:
| What happens in Vegas will definitely not stay in Vegas!
Framers attending January’s PPFA 2014 Convention – the #1 event in the PPFA year – will return home with a ton of new framing ideas and techniques, tips on how to attract and keep customers, business and marketing advice, as well as new friends and old acquaintances renewed!
Read about the PPFA 2014 speakers, education topics and special events in this issue of “For Members Only (FMO)”!
- PPFA President John Pruitt shares a “conversation from the near future”
- Chapter News – Metro Atlantic, New England, North Texas, Pacific Southwest, Southeast, Texas Gulf Coast, Wisconsin/Heartland/North Central share news and photos
- Hugh Phibbs gives advice on mounting double-sided vellum art
- Which social media outlets got the most votes?
- Nominate a framing peer to serve on the PPFA Board
- Check out vendors with special offers in the new Member Advantage program
- Have an idea for the 2015-16 Competition PRINT piece?
- Calendar of Chapter Events and certification exams.
And much more!
Press Releases/News Items
Contact Elaine here
Contact Jennifer here