|Hosted Buyer's Program|
With more than 600 exhibitors anticipated to participate in PMA 09, what will you do to capture attention and make the right contacts?
For a small investment, you can meet with key buyers at PMA 09. Traveling around the country to meet with buyers on your own means more time out of the office and considerably greater expense, not to mention the hassle of getting them to meet with you.
PMA has arranged guaranteed 20-minute appointments with global and national buyers from some of the world’s most influential and volume-driven merchants and buying groups. This is guaranteed face-to-face time – use it to begin a relationship, establish a contact, or set up additional meetings in your exhibit with respected and influential world buyers. The time is all yours!
Buyer's Program (PDF)
Who Might You Meet?
IPI London Drug
Meetings are on Monday, March 2, 2009 from 3:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Tuesday, March 3, from 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Appointments can be purchased in packages of three (3), or individually. Each meeting is guaranteed to be 20 minutes in length.
This is expected to be a highly popular option for many of our exhibitors, and we can only offer this on a first-come, first-served basis.
12 $8,000 – Your best investment!
Note: Meeting rates are in U.S. dollars.
Meeting assignments will begin October 17, 2008 and continue until all appointments are filled. (Last date for appointments is February 20, 2009).
For questions and inquiries, contact:
Director of Trade Relations Chain Stores
PMA – The Worldwide Community of Imaging Associations
517-788-8100, ext. 288
Rules and Regulations
- Available only to PMA 09 contracted exhibitors.
- All meetings are 20 minutes in length. Meetings will start and stop on time. No exceptions.
- All meetings will be confirmed in writing by PMA staff, no later than February 23, 2009.
- Meeting times will be forfeited if payment is not received by February 20, 2009, end of business day.
- PMA-provided identification is required to enter meeting area. Due to room size, there is a limit of three company employees per meeting.
- Brochures and small photo imaging-related products are welcome.*
- Electrical service is not available in the meeting rooms. Nothing requiring setup is allowed. Battery powered laptops are acceptable.
* PMA reserves the right to deny any large products or items that require setup.
* PMA is NOT responsible for lost or stolen product.